Most people know a well-maintained roof protects their property from rain, wind, and other storm damage. But did you know it also provides structural support and insulation that keeps your business or home cool in the summer and warm in the winter?
The roofing professionals at Allstate Construction Roofing Inc. recommend scheduling roof inspections twice a year — one in spring and another in fall, so you know your property is protected from spring storms and hurricane season.
Benefits of Routine Roof Inspections
The advantages of regularly inspecting your roof include:
- Cost savings: Inspections identify opportunities for small roof repairs, which can prevent more extensive damage that needs emergency roof repair and premature roof replacement.
- Property protection: Roof damage can lead to structural problems, pest intrusion, and water damage.
- Peace of mind: Proactively inspecting and maintaining your roof means it’s better equipped to endure heavy storms with minimal damage.
Why Do I Need To Schedule a Roof Inspection?
Damaged or deteriorating roofs are more prone to storm damage, which is a real threat in Southwest Florida. Schedule a roof inspection:
- After any extreme weather event, like a hurricane or high winds
- If a tree or power line falls on your roof
- If your roof’s flashing is damaged or missing
Even if you don’t notice any damage, it’s a good idea to have an aging roof routinely inspected to help maintain it for as long as possible.
Professional vs. DIY Roof Inspections
Most homeowners can spot missing or loose shingles or debris on the roof without climbing onto it. However, other types of damage aren’t as visible.
Having a professional roofing contractor perform your roof inspections offers many benefits, including:
- Identifying roof damage and its source
- Managing minor roof damage before it turns into a major issue
- Maintaining your personal safety
- Maintaining the roofing material’s integrity
- Assessing when you’ll need to replace your roof
Choose Allstate Construction Roofing Inc. for All Your Roofing Needs in Southwest Florida
Allstate Construction Roofing Inc. provides comprehensive inspection using our roof inspection checklist to address all issues. Prioritizing routine roof inspections helps prevent expensive future costs and lets you know if repairs or replacement are necessary.