Allstate Construction Roofing Inc. is Southwest Florida’s top-rated choice for roof replacement and repair services. Our team specializes in restoring commercial and residential roofs after a severe storm or hurricane, and we’re honored to be trusted by the communities we serve.
Regardless of their roles, each member of our team reflects Allstate Construction Roofing Inc.’s core differentiators when interacting with our customers: craftsmanship, quality, and value.
Whether we’re responding to an emergency roof tarping call or providing a roofing inspection, our goal is to build relationships with business owners and homeowners to help them through each step of the roof restoration process.
Why Work at Allstate Construction Roofing?
As a family-owned and -operated business, we value people — our team members and our clients. When you join the team at Allstate Construction Roofing Inc., you get:
- Base weekly pay with monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses
- Ongoing industry training and certifications specific to your role
- Career advancement opportunities
- A professional work environment and positive company culture
What It Takes To Join Our Team
We want skilled, proactive team members who are:
- Interested in meeting our customers’ needs and advancing their careers
- Computer savvy and capable of learning new computer applications
- Detail-oriented with good time management skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Familiar with CRM software
- Eager to learn the latest industry developments to find the best solutions for our customers
You should also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Flexible scheduling, including evenings and weekends
- Strong planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work together with other team members in the office and build rapport with prospective and existing customers