Benefits of Replacing Your Roof
While roof replacement may seem like a hassle, there are a few benefits to replacing your roof, including:
- New warranty coverage: New roofing systems come with manufacturer warranties that protect your investment.
- Increased home or building value: Replacing your roof can boost your property value if you want to sell.
- Improved energy efficiency: A new roof can limit how much heat gets in or out of your commercial business or home, making it easier to control indoor temperatures.
- Added peace of mind: A brand-new roof will give you peace of mind that your property is protected from the elements.
If a roof replacement is the right choice for your commercial or residential property, Allstate Construction Roofing Inc. will make the replacement process seamless. We’ll be there for you every step of the way to ensure you’re satisfied with the result.
Request a free, no-obligation inspection from our trusted team! Contact us online or call (239) 317-2000 now.
Types of Roofs Allstate Construction Roofing Inc. Installs
Allstate Construction Roofing Inc. provides roof replacements for:
- Asphalt roofs: Asphalt shingle roofing is affordable, stylish, and a popular choice for homeowners.
- Tile roofs: Tile roofing is a durable option that comes in many colors and offers an eye-catching look.
- Metal roofs: Business owners love metal roofing because it’s low-maintenance and long-lasting.
- Flat roofs: Flat roofing is ideal for large commercial facilities. You can store HVAC equipment on your roof and save space in your building.
- Built-up roofing and TPO roofing: Our roofing team can also install roofing systems that will protect your commercial property if you have a flat roof.
No matter which type of roof you need, our team has the tools and expertise to ensure your new roof is properly installed and reliable for years to come.
Get your free, no-obligation inspection today by calling (239) 317-2000 or contacting us online.
Roofing Manufacturers We Trust
The roofing materials you install matter. Allstate Construction Roofing Inc. only uses materials from reputable roofing manufacturers, such as:
When you hire us for your roof replacement, you can rest assured we’re only using top-of-the-line materials from the best brands.
Contact us online or call (239) 317-2000 today to get started with a free, no-obligation inspection.
Why Choose Allstate Construction Roofing Inc.?
Allstate Construction Roofing Inc. is a top choice for roof replacement for Southwest Florida businesses and homes. Our customers come first, which is why we go above and beyond with every job.
You can even take advantage of our referral program if you have friends, family, or neighbors who need a reliable roofing company.
Call (239) 317-2000 or contact us online today to request a free, no-obligation roof inspection in Southwest Florida.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should a roof last?
It depends on the material. Most asphalt shingle and flat roofs will last about 20 years, while tile roofs will often last 50 years or longer, and metal roofs can last 40 to 70 years.
Prompt repairs and routine maintenance will help your roof achieve its full service life.
Do I need a new roof after hail damage?
Whether you need roof replacement or repair will depend on the nature and extent of the damage to your roof. Minor hail damage might dislodge a few shingles and need repairs. Major hail damage could devastate the underlying structure, making replacement your best option.
You’ll also need to consider insurance claim approval and the overall condition of your roof since replacing a roof nearing the end of its service life will likely be a better investment than repair.
What are the signs that you need a new roof?
When your roof needs frequent service to resolve shingle failure, leaks, and other damage, it’s time for a replacement. Any damage that seems to apply to the underlying structure rather than the surface material warrants a new roof such as mold and rot.
Age can also be an indicator; a deteriorated roof nearing the end of its life span should be replaced, especially if the roof has also suffered storm damage.