Versatile Siding Options for Your Florida Home
We install a variety of siding materials that will look beautiful while protecting your home
The right siding will bring out the full potential of your home's exterior.
The siding on your home is equally used for protection as well as aesthetic appeal. It is the external shell of your house, therefor you want it to be properly maintained while providing an attractive appearance.
Here at Allstate Construction Roofing, we offer quality siding services that will help repair and maintain your siding for years to come. We also offer new siding installations in the exact color and design specifications you desire.
Get the style and durability you've always wanted with the right siding company. Allstate Construction Roofing's services are available all throughout Florida, including The Panhandle, Bonita Springs, Miami, Port St. Lucie, Orlando, and nearby. Click the button below to set up a free on-site inspection.
Different materials have different beneficial qualities
Choosing the right material depends on what you want your home's exterior to look like and the degree of maintenance each material needs. Some materials tend to be lower maintenance than others.
- Vinyl Siding - This is probably the most durable siding option for the cost. Vinyl can provide you with the look of real wood without the cost and maintenance. This type of siding delivers excellent performance without the upkeep that other materials need. Vinyl siding also won't peel, chip or rot and never needs to be re-painted.
- Fiber Cement Siding - This type of siding can emulate any style of siding, such as stucco, without any of the drawbacks. It is completely resistant against fire, wind, bugs and wood rot. Fiber cement is also extremely durable and there is little to no maintenance required.
- Stucco - Stucco is made of an aggregate, binder and water, creating a dense, solid material that can sculpted for preference. Stucco has been used on the exterior of homes for many years because of its ability to match any home design and its durability. It can be applied in custom colors, providing you with a distinct, unique look for your home.
- Stone and Brick Veneer - When you want the beauty of brick and stonework but don't want the expensive cost and difficulty of installation, consider veneer siding. Our stone and brick veneer siding options look like real stone and brickwork, with easier installation at a fraction of the cost!
- Steel Siding - Steel is an exceptionally strong material, almost completely resistant to harsh impacts. It also comes in a variety of colors and textures, including wood-grain. The most desirable characteristic of steel siding, however, is its impeccable fire resistance.
- Aluminum Siding - Completely resistant to fire damage with an enamel coating that can mimic other siding materials, aluminum siding is the perfect combination of strength and efficiency.
Go with a siding contractor in Florida you can trust!
All of these materials are available from Allstate Construction Roofing. Our professionals deliver quality craftsmanship for all siding jobs. Whether you need repairs or new siding installation, we are here to help. Our services are readily available in The Panhandle, Bonita Springs, Miami, Port St. Lucie, Orlando, and nearby areas. Please call or contact us online for a free inspection!