Enhance your tile roof’s appearance and strength with clay or concrete tiles
Strength with Design. Tile roof combines beauty & durability, providing you with a roof that will last a lifetime.
Tile roofs admired for their beauty; however, their physical attributes mimic their aesthetic value. Tile roof combines durability with elegance, providing homeowners with energy efficiency and exceptional fire resistance. This type of tile roofing is available in a range of colors and styles such as Spanish tile, it is easy to replace tiles when there is damage, and it is easy to clean and maintain. Our experienced tile roofers can get the job done right.
If you’re interested in a breathtaking new roof that will last a lifetime, a tile roof or slate roof is a perfect option. There is a wide range of colors and styles to choose from allowing you to create a unique design that will keep your home protected in rain, wind, and even the toughest weather elements.
Out tile roofers service homes in Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Naples, Miami, Cape Coral, and nearby. Call our roofing experts today to schedule a free inspection for your tile roof!
Tile roofing is a popular option in Florida
Easy Tile Roof Repairs. In the unlikely event your roofing tiles become damaged, replacement is quick and easy.
- Clay tiles – A clay roofing system tiles are fireproof and exceptionally strong, especially in severe weather conditions. Clay tile roofs are also energy efficient; allowing air to circulate between the tiles and roof deck, limiting the transfer of heat so your cooling costs will be cut down in warmer weather.
- Concrete tiles – A concrete tile roofing system is a lifelong roofing material with a Class A fire rating tile. They are also economically friendly and are easily replaced. It is compiled of cement, sand, and water, which provides concrete with the utmost durability and weather damage resistance.
- Tile Roofing Cost: Tile roofing is definitely a case of, “you get what you pay for.” While there are many cheaper alternatives out there, they lack the beauty and elegant design of tiles. Tiles are extremely decorative and also possess durable qualities that tend to outlast other roofing materials. Clay and concrete tile roof can withstand the harshest of elements, including heavy winds and fires.
- Installation: A clay or concrete tile roof system must be installed by a professional, such as Allstate Construction Roofing. The tiles tend to be extremely heavy…and delicate. Concrete tile roofs can weigh up to triple the number of asphalt tiles or shingles.
- Tile roof maintenance: Most of the time, roof tiles are easily replaced. Clay roof tiles tend to leak or you’ll find cracked tiles when an excessive amount of debris collects on it and can snap in extremely cold weather. You will need to get your tile roof leak fix fast. Concrete tiles can crack under heavy pressure and there’s missing tile. As an experienced tile roofing company, Allstate Construction Roofing can easily replace a damaged tile roof simply by removing the broken tiles and adding new ones.
Allstate Construction Roofing can install a tile roof for you today!
We proudly service homes all throughout Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Naples, Miami, Cape Coral, and nearby. Call us at 1-866-ROOF-NOW for a free tile roof inspection and more information on any of our tile roof replacement options available all over Florida.