Gutter guards offer the ideal weather protection for your home
Gutter guards help eliminate the risk of overflowing gutters and water damage to your home.
Clogged gutters can be a problem for any homeowner, and overflow from the gutters can cause attic leaks and basement flooding as well as damage to siding, fascia boards, decks, and patios. Clogged gutters will also cause wood siding, sheathing, and trim to rot and require repairs.
Allstate Construction Roofing can help you eliminate these problems with gutter guard installation. Gutter guards are a protective covering placed over the gutter that allows water to enter but blocks leaves, twigs, and other debris. Installing gutter guards is a “once-and-done” upgrade that will protect your home from all kinds of moisture damage.
If you’re interested in gutter guard installation for your home, call us today at 1-866-ROOF-NOW or contact us online to get started with an inspection in Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Naples, Miami, Cape Coral, and the nearby areas.
What’s important when choosing a gutter guard?
Gutter guards, which are also known as gutter covers, gutter screens, leaf filters, etc., are designed to prevent leaves, twigs and other debris from accumulating in your gutters and impeding water flow. There are a number of options available, which is why it’s important to ask these key questions about the gutter guard.
- Will the gutter guard filter out all kinds of materials? Generally gutter guards will keep all but the smallest debris out of your gutter, though some screen or mesh-type gutter covers won’t prevent small particles like plant seeds & granules from your roof tiles from accumulating in your gutters. The type of trees around your house should be considered when choosing gutter guards.
- Will roof tiles be damaged when the gutter guard is installed? Many gutter covers require lower courses of roof tiles to be pried up in order to install the gutter screen or cover. Our professional installers will ensure that this is done properly to avoid damage to roof tiles or shingles.
- Can leaves accumulate on top of the gutter cover and block water drainage into the gutter? This can be a problem with many screen-type gutter covers, which is why we’ll work with you to determine the best type of gutter guard for your home’s location to give you ideal performance and limit maintenance and cleaning.
- Can the gutter cover come loose or be damaged easily? Like any other exterior part of your house, there is always the chance your gutters can be damaged by Mother Nature. However, we use high quality products that will be durable and long-lasting under normal weather patterns.
- Will the leaf filter look good on my gutters? Gutter guards come in a wide variety of colors, meaning that we can match the guard to your existing gutter to give your home a seamless appearance.
Upgrade your home with quality gutter guards today
If you have issues with clogged gutters or gutters that frequently need to be cleaned, gutter guards could be the solution you need. The gutter installation experts at Allstate Construction Roofing can inspect your home and recommend the right products for your needs.
If you’re interested in gutter guard installation for your home, call us today at 1-866-ROOF-NOW or contact us online to get started. We offer free inspections in Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Naples, Miami, Cape Coral, and the nearby areas.