Insurance Claims Assistance in Florida
We can help you through the insurance and roof replacement process
Severe weather or falling trees can cause major damage to your home, and it's important to get the right replacement and repair solutions. Allstate Construction Roofing can help guide you through the insurance process and give you the replacement services or the repairs you need. We have on-staff insurance adjusters who get your claim completed quickly and correctly.
We provide complete replacement and repair services for roofing, siding, and gutters, and we can help you restore your home back to its original condition. If you're interested in insurance claims assistance for your home, call us today at 1-844-509-5522 or click below to get started. We offer all our home improvement services in The Panhandle, Bonita Springs, Miami, Port St. Lucie, Orlando, and the nearby areas.
Understanding the insurance claims process
If your home is damaged by a storm, it's essential for you to quickly begin the insurance and the replace or repair process. A typical claims process works as follows:
- Assess the damage: Sometimes roof damage is as obvious as a fallen tree on your home or a section of missing tiles or shingles, telling you right away repairs are necessary. This is not always the case, however, which is why it's important to call a trained roof inspector like Allstate Construction Roofing as soon as possible. This inspection will tell you how much damage you have and whether replacement or repairs are necessary.
- Claims adjustment: Insurance companies typically send a claims adjuster to inspect the roof and determine the value of the roof. Because we have on-staff claims adjusters, we can handle this step of the process and provide an initial valuation of the roof and cost estimate for replacement or repairs.
- Insurance company approval: Once the claim is submitted to the insurance company, they will provide you with a check to initiate the replacement or repair. This check is for the amount of the estimate minus the depreciation and deductible. This is important to note, because the first check will likely be for less than you were expecting (more on that later).
- Roof repairs or replacement: After everything is cleared with the insurance company, we will provide you with complete roof replacement or full roof repairs. Our experts work with a variety of materials and will give you a complete solution.
- Completing the process: Once the work is completed, we send a final invoice to the insurance company. The insurer will then release the remainder of the money that covers the remaining cost of the work done to your home.
After a storm, in many cases, you'll get a visit from "door-to-door" type roofers offering to inspect your roof. When you choose Allstate Construction Roofing instead, you choose peace of mind knowing you're working with a licensed, insured, and experienced roofing company that can help you through the entire claims and repair process.
Restore your roof and siding with Allstate Construction Roofing
Don't let storm damage ruin your roof's integrity. Allstate Construction Roofing can provide you with the insurance claims assistance you need, as well as complete roofing, siding, and gutter replacement and repair. Call us today at 1-844-509-5522 or contact us online to get started on your insurance claims process. We offer all our roofing services in The Panhandle, Bonita Springs, Miami, Port St. Lucie, Orlando and throughout the surrounding areas.